Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Monday, January 11, 2010

[ingenting]

I really loved the concert with [ingenting]. They have created some wonderful music and to my suprise I recognised a lot of their older material too. These last days their music have been playing in my head, non-stop. However, that might have had something to do with the fever I've been struggeling with...

At the same time, as after many concerts, I want to go the next one right away. There's something magical about live music.

Here's a beautiful song from [ingenting] for you to listen to
and watch. It's Dina händer är fulla av blommor

No comments:

Post a Comment