Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Musical love

I saw something this afternoon that made my heart happy. That doesn't happen that often. My eyes read the news which told that I will once more have the opportunity to experience a night of true electric passion.

I already had one night to look forward to, in December. Now I have two. Or, I will have, as soon as I get my hands on a ticket.

I will once more stand in a crowd of dedicated people and feel the magic, the excitement in the air. My body will once more become energized with this wonderful music, live. I will once more enjoy the sensation of this musical love hitting my heart and spreading to my entire body.

I will sense it, see it, hear it, breathe it, and touch it, the music that I love.
www.suede.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment