Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Whipsnade

This past Saturday Suede played their first show for many years in the U.S.; you can find some footage from it on the web.

Amongst some youtube videos I found this interview with Brett and Simon. The sound quality is really poor, but apart from that I think it's a good interview. And I must say I like the interviewer's top three Suede songs. It's not often I hear Whipsnade being mentioned as a favourite and I’m also a fan of that song. It's in part therefore I've used lyrics from it to name my other blog: 'While pylons hide the suicide'.

The interview from Coachella:

No comments:

Post a Comment