Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Monday, June 18, 2012

Forever In Negative

Last year, when I was at the wonderful album gigs Suede played at Brixton Academy, I bought a lot of nice t-shirts and other Suede stuff, however, I also bought the EP 'I Keep on Walking' by Artmagic. Artmagic is the combined forces of Richard Oakes from Suede and singer/producer Sean McGhee.

This summer, on July 2, they will release their debut album 'Become the One You Love', and on June 25 the single 'Forever in Negative' is out. Listen to the single at their website!

'Forever In Negative' picture disc, out 120625

No comments:

Post a Comment