Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Friday, March 25, 2016

Adds so far

The first quarter of 2016 is soon over. Three months have rushed by. So, what new or old songs have I stumbled over so far this year. Some of it you can find in the archives of this blog, but if you want to listen to some more tunes that I like to listen to, you can play through my Spotify playlist for 2016. So far it's a mix of different sounds from this year and last year, and some older songs. I'll keep adding songs throughout the rest of the year too. This is something I've done for some years now and it's nice to have a personlised playlist to dive in to whenever I feel like it. I usually play the latest 10-15 adds (or more), not the whole list, when I'm out walking, or when I just do nothing or whatever. Do so you too. Here it is, the playlist:

No comments:

Post a Comment