Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Friday, June 11, 2010

Shaking on the scene

I just must mention this, to spread the word, or to spread the music...

I have thought about that I need to write about things and music that aren’t related to my favourite band but it seems almost impossible to accomplish. Yes, this post is yet another one with s u e d e in mind.

At one of the sites that I've linked to at the further-page, A Different Place, I found this other link that I want to share. If you're interested in a nice bootleg recording of the Albert Hall gig, you definitely should click on to: Tea with Tufty. Need I say more? Oh, that lovely night on March 24. Now you can listen to it again, and again, and.. I think you get the idea. And you can find some other interesting stuff there too.

To end this post, a hello and welcome to P3 Pop and any of P3 Pop's twitter-followers that might have found this blog through their tweet the other day. Thank you for mentioning my blog, and yes I am a regular when it comes to listening to the show, at least I used to be and now I’m trying to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment