Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Saturday, May 28, 2011

Coming Up - LIVE!

The lovely Mr Simon Gilbert has shared something wonderful with us common fans; the whole Coming Up from Brixton Academy on May 21.

This you cannot miss!

The first part 
(Trash, Filmstar, Lazy, By the Sea, She, Beautiful Ones)
The second part 
(Starcrazy, Picnic by the Motorway, The Chemistry Between Us, Saturday Night)

Beautiful Ones (from the above mentioned material)

See more amazing videos from the three nights in Brixton at the Suede Video Channel!
--> Among them is This Time from the encore.

And, who knows, more may be added... I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment