Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Thursday, May 26, 2011

It comes alive

Fascinated by the interactive 3D tool and the beautifully made covers and packages I've been rotating and turning through the upcoming reissues from Suede. There are only a few days until the first reissue, of the debut album, will be available, but this is a good tease to look through them all on the web. I don’t know how long it will take for me to get hold of my pre-ordered issues, but it’s a good thing that each issue is released with only one week apart. Can’t wait!

Until you get yours, if you cannot decide on whether to buy them or not, or simply because you like looking through them, here are where you will find them:
Suede
Dog Man Star
Coming Up
Head Music
A New Morning

And, don't miss BBC Radio 2 tonight, broadcasting Suede's Coming Up concert from Brixton Academy, London.

More on the Coming Up gig, and the two preceding ones, later. They were however amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment