Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Intriguing music

Firstly, if you haven't read about Brett Anderson's 13 favourite albums in The Quietus, do so: There's a song playing: Brett Anderson's favourite 13 albums. Many of the albums he has chosen are real pearls.

Let's stay in the U.K. Yesterday I stumbled upon something I hadn't heard before and the more I listen to it the more I like it. Something about this music make me think about Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and PJ Harvey, and I also come to think about Twin Peaks, the latter I cannot understand why. Maybe it's because I saw some episodes of that intriguing tv-series the other day, or maybe they have something in common that attracts me? I'll think about that. And I will keep on listening to Anna Calvi. Too bad I'm not in Stockholm tomorrow when they'll be playing at Debaser Slussen. Here's 'Suzanne and I'

No comments:

Post a Comment