Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sant, sant, sant...

Invasionen. What a fantastic band.

















I saw them live the other night, it was a wonderful experience to hear their songs live, directly from their hearts, to my heart. The musical energy vitalizing my body, to lose myself in honest love for a while, the love that arises from true enthusiasts to a thirsty junkie.

I know it is a truth that's questionable, but I cannot live without the music I love. The music and above all the concerts, they give me strength to live another day.Through music I live, it's my life.

Thank you Invasionen!

No comments:

Post a Comment