Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

True Blue

Sometimes it takes time to find things, and other times you just happen to stumble over something you didn't know you were looking for. And then there are those in between.


I'm an old fan of Madonna and this year it's 25 years since her album 'True Blue' was released. Today I stumbled over a lovely cover version of that album done by Paper Bag Records. This album puts at smile on my face on this cold November day. Don't you miss out on this free sunshine! Listen to it at SoundCloud or download it free at Paper Bag Records.

Paper Bag Records 'True Blue' by Paper Bag Records

And, why not listen to the original as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment