Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Behind the scenes

I liked 'Observations' when I first heard it. I loved 'She Owns the Streets' when it came out. So I have been looking forward to the new album, Observator, by The Raveonettes.

Tonight I saw the first part of Making of 'Observator'. It is a behind the scenes video narrated by Sune Rose Wagner. What a lovely mood it got me into. Too bad I will have to wait some three weeks before the album is out, I kind of want to listen to it now.

Here are the lovely videos for 'Observations' and 'She Owns the Streets':



No comments:

Post a Comment