Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hultsfred

www.hultsfredsfestivalen.se
Here I am again, preparing for a Suede gig. However this time it's at a festival.

It's been some time since I was at a festival, nine years to be precise. This time around I'm going for one day only, even though there're great bands playing the other days as well, I will have to do with one day.

My main reason for going is of course to see Suede, but there are also some other bands that I'm looking forward to: The Drums, Peter Bjorn & John, Cut Copy, Primal Scream, This is Head, and hopefully some other great discoveries for me. That's what festivals are about for me, discovering bands and music that I haven't yet got to know.

Thursday's the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment