Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Thursday, December 01, 2011

Anna live

Quiet, that's how I may describe the gig with Anna Järvinen the other day. Her soft, beautiful voice and delicate songs do very well for an intimate gig like this one.

I hadn't listened that much to her latest, third, album ('Anna själv tredje') until the day of her concert. However before the gig I listened to it to prepare myself for the night, and I must say that it has some real beautiful tracks on it, even though I think I might prefer her earlier albums ('Jag fick feeling', 'Man var bland molnen').



'Vals för Anna' and 'Lilla Anna' are taken from her third album 'Anna själv tredje'.



Before Anna Järvinen released her first solo album in 2007 she was in a band called Granada that I really liked. I don't know if you today can find their records, however, if you got Spotify you may listen to the album there. 'Sister' below are from that album.

No comments:

Post a Comment