Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Saturday, December 10, 2011

In a time like this

About a week ago, some days before I saw them play live, Deportees did two concerts at Berns, Stockholm. Livestage TV recorded it and so did Gimme Indie, who broadcasted the gig on December 4 (listen to it here).

Here are three of the wonderful songs that Deportees preformed live: 'When Buildings Sleep', 'Medicate It Right' and 'A Heart Like Yours in a Time Like This', all of them taken from their fourth album 'Islands & Shores'.


Livestage TV - Deportees Live på Berns (HD) from Livestage TV on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment