Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Saturday, December 10, 2011

Deportees

Good music is often even better live. My experiences of concerts and festivals have time after time shown that music is better live on stage. It isn't always the case, sometimes the stage/venue may be too large for the artist/band, or they might not be that comfortable playing live, which often shows, but more often than not, music's better live.

Some days ago I went to see another great Swedish band play. Deportees, lovely aren't they? Before I saw them play I thought their latest album 'Islands & Shores' was ok, however after hearing the songs live I now think it has some really great songs on it. Listen to The Doctor in Me for example.

The Doctor In Me Deportees - The Doctor in Me

An "old" favourite is: 'Under the Pavement - the Beach' from the album with the same name.

No comments:

Post a Comment