Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Monday, April 26, 2010

Pieces of my mind

So it's been a month.

You probably recognise the sensation: "has a month really gone by? What happened?" That's how I feel at the moment.

I read my posts that I wrote after coming back home a month ago. How the sadness was filling my heart and I couldn't come to terms with the fact that I could have had my very last experience of a live concert with Suede. Today I know that it's not going to be that way. Suede lives, in some way, for some time, and I've got tickets to their gig at the O2 arena on December 7.

I've got nothing else to say about it for now. How about listen to the playlist for the Albert Hall instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment