Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The reappearance of...

It looks like I've written a lot about things related to Mr Anderson here. Or, to be honest, almost everything on this blog is about him and his music, so far. Few exceptions, I know. I just can't help it. I seem to be going through one of those periods when it's all about Suede related music, persons, things and so on.

I don't think it will stop soon either. Recently it's been made official that my greatest love, when it comes to music, will reform for a one night only gig to support an organisation working with teens that struggle with cancer. Yes, for the first time since the break up some seven years ago, Suede will reform and play at the Royal Albert Hall in London on March 24, 2010.

I'm not only excited about the fact that they actually will reform (even if it's only for one night) nor the event itself, the thing is - I'm going to the show! At the moment I'm considering all things that need to be sorted for me to go to London. I've got a ticket to the concert, quite important I know, but there's a lot more to think about. Not to mention the mental preparation.

It's renaissance for a Suede fan...

No comments:

Post a Comment