Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Can't get enough

I just can't get enough of that moment, can I?

Here're two uploads from YouTube that give a hint about that magic we all experienced.



That smile, or grin if you will, on Brett's face does say something, doesn't it? It's a bit sad that you can't hear how it actually sounded at the Royal Albert Hall, but look at all the faces. The second video shows some more of our praise for the band after they had played 'Metal Mickey', and after it you'll see the beautiful 'The Wild Ones'.


A big thanks to my fellow Suede admirers for sharing these uploads!

No comments:

Post a Comment