Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Tuesday, March 09, 2010

In wait for

Tonight I've been out walking on icy and slippery streets. I've been to a friend's place for dinner and I have just got back home. It was quite nice to be out walking regardless of the potential danger beneath my feet. The music for the walk was The Radio Dept. and it was a perfect choice, I do recommend it.

Tomorrow it's concert night for me. Kent it is.

Despite that, I keep thinking about another one, the one at Royal Albert Hall. I would like to receive my ticket soon, please. I won't believe I'm actually going until I've got it in my hand. I still haven't booked any plane tickets, or hotel. I should do that, I really should do that. However, at the moment I can't decide on which dates to travel.

There might be an additional concert for me in London, if I’m lucky. Fifty tickets for the London warm-up gig are up for a lottery among fans. Many have registered for the lottery so it will be a difficult one though. The lucky ones who'll win won't be notified until the eve of March 15, the day of the draw. Five days before the show. Will I be one of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment