Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Suede in London

No 100 Club-ticket for me, no I didn't win one. However, I'm one of the lucky ones that have bought a ticket for the RAH gig so I'm not that sad. I would have loved to see Suede play at a smaller venue, concerts are almost always better when the band and audience are closer to each other, and it tends to create a more intimate feeling.

Right now I'm preparing for my trip to London; flights, hotel, and a lot more. I haven't really had time to think about what I'm going to do besides go and see Suede on the 24th. There's loads of stuff to see, explore, and so on, and (too) many years have passed since my last visit. I need to think about how to spend my time there.

To end this post – some promotion for the new page I’ve added to the blog. Further. On it you'll find even more links to blogs, good music, and other sites that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment