Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Mindset

Heavy-hearted I'm writing a few words here today. I haven't been able to even think about music or anything these passed days. The only thing I've have had my mind set on is to find out about my friends in Chile. Fortunately I have now learnt that they are ok, I'm still missing out on news about one friend and that worries me, but for the others, they're ok. Some of them have lost everything. I cannot understand how it feels to be in that situation. To use the words of one of them; "the experience have been theatrical, like the worst terror movie of all time". Then keep in mind, it's all real (that was my translation from Spanish by the way).

There's one record playing, that my mind's letting in. It's the latest album from a band I've followed for years. It's Heligoland by Massive Attack.

All my love to the Chilean people. Ánimo y fuerza, van a seguir adelante!

No comments:

Post a Comment